COVID-19 UPDATE: THE CLINIC IS OPEN – sort of!
Dr. Macdonald will be switching all visits to phone or video calls. Extended health insurance will cover these visits the same as in person visits.
Laser treatments and Vega testing are postponed until further notice.
Naturopathic physicians can offer general advice on immune support but are asked to not offer specific prevention, testing or treatment of COVID-19 infection.
Supplement refills can be mailed for simply the cost of postage. Packages over $100 shipping is free. If you prefer to pick up, just call, we’ll package your order and process your credit card ahead of time, and arrange for you to pick up the package during our office hours in our non-contact pick up box.
Monday – Thursday 10:30 – 4:30 – or possibly earlier and / or later.
- Are You Struggling With Chronic Physical or Emotional Health Issues?
- Are You Feeling Frustrated and as if You are Running Out of Options for Help with Your Persistent Health Problems?
- Do You Want a Physician Who Cares and Who Will Empower You to Create Optimal Health?
Long-term Health Care Solutions… Without Side Effects
Dr. Deidre Macdonald is a naturopathic physician who has helped many people just like you. She understands that health is so much more than the absence of disease. Your health is the most precious asset you have. There is nothing more important than becoming proactive about your health, investing in your well-being, and choosing a lifestyle that fosters longevity and vitality.
Dr. Macdonald’s mission is to support you in this process. Since 1997, her practice has helped thousands of people with issues such as:
How We Help You “Be Healthy, Be Happy, Be Whole”
- We have been dedicated to serving the people of Courtenay, the Comox Valley, Campbell River, and Powell River since 1997. Naturopathic physicians have eight to nine years of university education and provide expertise you can trust.
- We work with you to optimize your health through personalized wellness plans. We offer a comprehensive diagnosis, treatment plan, and powerful medical counsel. Our integrative approach combines scientific testing and analysis with natural health solutions.
- In addition to naturopathic medicine, we offer stress management / relaxation training, laser therapy for pain relief and pharmaceutical prescriptions.
- We offer solutions for chronic health conditions and for chronic pain by getting to the root cause of the problem. Our treatment plans help transform your body, denying diseases the environment they need to thrive.
- We listen with compassion and empathy. In short, we care about your healing and your continued growth.