How to Make an Appointment
Making an appointment is fast and easy. Just call us at (250) 897-0235 or send us an email. Our team will find a convenient time for you, and even give you a quick reminder call if you need it.
Here’s our address:
The Macdonald Centre for Natural Medicine
448 10th Street
Phone: (250) 897-0235
Directions and Map
Coming from the north (Black Creek, Campbell River):
- Head into downtown Courtenay by going over the 5th Street Bridge by Lewis Park and the Courtenay Recreation Association.
- Turn left at the first set of lights = Cliffe Ave.
- Go five blocks and turn right at 10th Street (near Dairy Queen)
- We are 2½ blocks up 10th Street on the left-hand side of the road, right across from Grains Bakery.
Coming from the south: see map below
- Coming into Courtenay, the main street in town is Cliffe Avenue.
- Head north on Cliffe past the 17th Street intersection and
- turn left on 10th Street at the Dairy Queen.
- We are 2½ blocks up 10th Street on the left-hand side of the road. We are right across the street from Grains Bakery.
Complimentary “Meet-the-Doctor” Visits
Not sure how a naturopathic doctor can help?
We feel the relationship between patient and practitioner is critical. We offer complimentary 15-minute “meet-the-doctor” visits to allow you to discover exactly how we can help, and whether there’s a fit.
During your visit, we’ll be able to answer any questions you have about naturopathic medicine, and if you like, refer you to the Courtenay naturopathic physician who’s just right for you.
There’s no charge for the visit. Just call (250) 897-0235 or send us an email to book your appointment.
Download our Free Ebook, “Optimal Wellness: The Seven Habits of Healthy Living”
Click here and we’ll send it to you immediately.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
We’ll keep you up to date and inspired with health news and tips. Click here. (We will never sell your information.)