Coming from the north (Black Creek, Campbell River):
- Head into downtown Courtenay by going over the 5th Street Bridge by Lewis Park and the Courtenay Recreation Association.
- Turn left at the first set of lights = Cliffe Ave.
- Go five block and turn right at 10th Street (near Dairy Queen)
- We are 2½ blocks up 10th Street on the left hand side of the road, right across from Grains Bakery.
Coming from the south: see map below
- Coming into Courtenay, the main street in town is Cliffe Avenue.
- Head north on Cliffe past the 17th Street intersection and
- turn left on 10th Street at the Dairy Queen.
- We are 2½ blocks up 10th Street on the left hand side of the road. We are right across the street from Grains Bakery.