COVID-19 UPDATE: THE CLINIC IS OPEN
Dr. Macdonald is offering in-person visits and has implemented an array of advanced safety measures to comply with government recommendations. She is also still offering telemedicine consultations. Through a secure link you can connect to Dr. Macdonald with a video call, or chose a private telephone call.
Laser treatments and Vega testing are being offered in house as well with added safety measures in place.
We are open for supplement refills. We can also arrange non-contact porch pick up if you prefer. Or we can mail your supplements for simply the cost of postage. Packages over $100 shipping is free.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:30 -5:30 and Fridays 9:30 – 3:00
- Are You Struggling With Chronic Physical or Emotional Health Issues?
- Are You Feeling Frustrated and as if You are Running Out of Options for Help with Your Persistent Health Problems?
- Do You Want a Physician Who Cares and Who Will Empower You to Create Optimal Health?
Long-term Health Care Solutions… Without Side Effects
Dr. Deidre Macdonald is a naturopathic physician who has helped many people just like you. She understands that health is so much more than the absence of disease. Your health is the most precious asset you have. There is nothing more important than becoming proactive about your health, investing in your well-being, and choosing a lifestyle that fosters longevity and vitality.
Dr. Macdonald’s mission is to support you in this process. Since 1997, her practice has helped thousands of people with issues such as:
How We Help You “Be Healthy, Be Happy, Be Whole”
- We have been dedicated to serving the people of Courtenay, the Comox Valley, Campbell River, and Powell River since 1997. Naturopathic physicians have eight to nine years of university education and provide expertise you can trust.
- We work with you to optimize your health through personalized wellness plans. We offer a comprehensive diagnosis, treatment plan, and powerful medical counsel. Our integrative approach combines scientific testing and analysis with natural health solutions.
- In addition to naturopathic medicine, we offer stress management / relaxation training, laser therapy for pain relief and pharmaceutical prescriptions.
- We offer solutions for chronic health conditions and for chronic pain by getting to the root cause of the problem. Our treatment plans help transform your body, denying diseases the environment they need to thrive.
- We listen with compassion and empathy. In short, we care about your healing and your continued growth.