Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture (also called Cosmetic Acupuncture) is a safe, effective, and natural way to reduce the signs of aging! The goal is to promote skin health by harnessing the body’s own resources to create sustainable changes in the skin.
The health of the body can be seen in the health of the face. That is why Facial Acupuncture is a holistic approach. We use body acupuncture points alongside facial points to promote healthy changes in the skin.
The aging process results in changes to facial skin and tissues. This leads to characteristic skin texture changes and loss of facial volume.
Over the course of 5-10 sessions, you can expect to see:
- Improved circulation
- Brightened and smoothed complexion
- Reduced puffiness
- Reduced fine lines
- Toned facial muscles and sagging jowls
- Nourishment of facial tissues
Facial Acupuncture may be ideal for you, if you are:
- Looking for natural results
- Looking for a holistic approach to anti-aging
- Looking for alternatives to conventional techniques
- Looking for preventative ways to preserve and promote skin health
Dr. Shawn Peters, ND is a naturopathic doctor practicing in downtown Courtenay.
Book in a Complimentary 15-minute, no obligation appointment with Dr. Shawn to see if Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is right for you!